So you're thinking about getting some Synch Bands or you've already scored a pair and may be wondering "How do I put these on? And, what do I do with the clips?" No worries, we're here to help ya out :)
What's great about Synch Bands is that you'll never have to tie your shoes ever again! You can now be as creative as you want in your lacing patterns and all you have to do is to make sure the two metal ends are locked into place.
No matter how you decide to Synch your shoes, here are some steps to make sure you get the perfect fit every time :)
Keep in mind: It'll be a trial-and-error experience with the first shoe you Synch as you figure out the lace pattern you want and the amount of tension that is comfortable for you.
1. Remove the original lace from your shoe.
2. Loosely lace up your shoe without your foot in it.
3. Go about 3/4 of the way up and then slide in your foot.
4. Adjust the tension of your Synch Bands by gently pulling on the Synch Bands until they feel snug.
*Note: avoid overstretching your Synch Bands as you want your shoe to feel snug yet still have enough stretch to allow your foot to slip in and out.
5. Keep lacing your shoe up until you either run out of lace or eyelets, and then lock the metal ends under your eyelets.
If you have excess lace, here's what you do:
1. Pull the slack out of one side of your Synch Bands so that its metal end locks under the eyelet.
2. Pull the excess lace through the Synch Bands until you only have excess on one end.
3. Grab a Synch Clip and lock the metal end into the center hole.
4. Loop the excess lace back through the center opening in the Synch Clip so that you can't see the metal end. Then, pull the lace back to secure it into the center hole.
5. Tuck the loop under the eyelets, along the length of the shoe towards the toe and cover it with the shoe's tongue.
You've Synch'd your first shoe, and now know the lace pattern and tension that gives you your perfect fit. Your next shoe can now be done in half the amount of time :)
When you're done, SNAP A PIC and SHARE it on Instagram #synchbands to get on our FAN PICS page.
And...if you haven't grabbed a pair yet, what are you waiting for? ;)